Do you want to attend just 1 meeting a month and find out exactly what you should do for your donor communications?
JOIN THE HANDS ON WORKSHOPS
WITH FUNDRAISING EXPERTS EVERY MONTH.
What You Get
Hands-on Help + Support
- Workshops with LIVE Q&A's
- $99 Package includes FULL review of your completed exercises each month
- Certification of Fundraising Best Practices
Templates for Writing + Design
- Customize our templates with your brand colors, logos, and images
- Save time and money
- Get your entire team on the same page
Tip Sheets + Checklists
- Never forget what you've learned with our tip sheets
- Never miss a stope with our checklists
- Make sure you are using best practices with all your communications
Examples + More!
- Get examples of real fundraising communications
- Learn how to save time and money
- Get the help you need from real people in real time
Some of the Topics We'll Cover
THE FUNDRAISING ASK
Learn how to craft a strong fundraising ask that donor's actually want to give to.
DROP DATES 2021
Learn which months are the best and worst for fundraising.
EMAIL ASKS (APPEALS)
Writing fundraising appeals is part art and part science. Learn what works and where to start.
EMAIL STORIES (Y-TOUCH)
Writing stories (or newsletters) is fundamental for keeping your donors engaged. Learn what works.
Learn how to incorporate Appeal Writing and Newsletter Writing to create a powerful Welcome Series.
NEW DONOR ACQUISITION + PEER TO PEER
Grow your donor file with one entire session devoted to Peer to Peer Campaigns.
Meet the Instructors
The monthly workshops are led by Kari Trent Stageberg and Jackie Smith. Kari and Jackie bring more than 25 years of fundraising experience that span across super large nonprofits all the way to start ups.
Kari not only brings the agency side experience, she also runs a small nonprofit. She understands first hand how many hats each of you where and the variety of tasks required when working with a small development team.
Jackie's expertise comes from her background as a media buyer and she shares ways to better understand audiences. Especially looking for performance patterns, and aligning the right offer with the right audience at the right time.LEARN MORE
Want more information about the Monthly Fundraising Virtual Workshops?
Just fill out this form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.